Birds, Trails, Mountain Biking, Wilderness, Hot Tub, Dog- Friendly Accommodation, and More!
Enjoy nature, sustainable accommodation, a relaxing shared hot tub, an infrared dry/wet sauna, trails, and so much more at Williams Fork Lodging in Parshall, Colorado.
If you’re looking for accommodations immersed in the beauty of nature and experience breathtaking scenic trails and views, wildlife and eco-friendly living, with spa amenities, the Williams Fork Lodging in Parshall, Colorado is the place for you. The lodge is set upon a mountain range close to the Williams fork reservoir and a short distance from Rocky Mountain National Park at an elevation of 8,400 feet. The high peaks behind the lodge rise to a height of 10,000 feet.
The 180° view includes three mountain ranges, including Rocky Mountain National Park. A variety of wildlife and birds call this region home and it’s not unlikely that you may catch a glimpse of anything from marmots to moose to bear. Witness exquisite sunrises and sunsets and an abundance of forest ecology. You may also be fortunate to witness a full moon or appreciate the beautiful dark skies at night, the Milky Way is spectacular up here with zero light pollution.
Fresh farm eggs and more!
Fresh farm eggs, cinnamon rolls are available to order upon booking at an additional charge. At an additional charge special occasion cakes, champagne, and flower requests are welcome, or if there is a meal you need, let’s talk! Our remote location is tranquil and away from the rush of the city and crowds of tourists, take in the views, slow down, breathe and have a delightful stay. We welcome you to enjoy Williams Fork Lodging.
Enjoy Pristine Amenities During Your Experience at Williams Fork Lodging
We are dog-friendly
- Williams Fork Lodging has a variety of amenities for guests, and there are also many things to do while on your stay. We offer stellar hospitality even for your dogs.
- Although we are a 420-cannabis friendly accommodation, others may not appreciate it so please be discreet.
- We have a shared hot tub and sauna
- Brilliant starry night skies with gorgeous views due to 0 light pollution
- Gas grills for a delicious meal
- Wood burning Chimineas on all decks to enjoy while making supper or just taking in the view
- Absolutely stunning sunrises
- Fire pit to keep warm and socialize
- Fresh eggs and cinnamon rolls available upon request at an additional charge
- supplied robe and slippers upon arrival
- We have some dog toys
- Dogs can explore the trails; dog runs or off leash fenced area
- There are doggy doors at two of our units
- Available crates, water, and food bowls
Guest horses are welcome too! We have a corral, a watering trough and a few feed buckets.
There is zero percent light pollution. The property stretches across 80 acres of land to accommodate outdoor lovers for hiking, biking walks, runs, exploring, foraging, forest bathing, wildflower, exploration, meditation, yoga, earthing whatever suits your mood.
Extra parking for trailers, boats
Although motorcycles and trailers will not make it to Bills off the grid Cabin, there is plenty of room to park at the lodge. Anyone who would like to bring a boat/raft/kayak, to explore Williams Fork Reservoir, or any of the other abundant lakes in Grand County we have plenty of parking.